Perfect Match February!
For the whole month of love, we’ve got romantic delights for him and her lined up in the casino, including a romantic cruise of a lifetime for 2, leaderboards, daily spot prizes, Amazon vouchers, romantic dinners, Feb. 29th surprises and more…
You should have received your ticket in the post. If not, contact casino support to get your first entry. Then get as many extra entries as you can for the Luxury Cruise, the more you play the more points you earn the more entries you get!
What else is happening for the love of winning in February?
* Be in the casino and stand a chance to win dinner for 2 at a restaurant of your choice.
**One Hot Seat Drawing Every 30 Minutes Win $100, $500, Or $700 In Cash!
*** Get entries for playing in the casino, all points you earned by playing at the casino between 1 February 2020 and 28 February 2020 will be divided by 10,000 and rounded down to the nearest whole number. These will be how many extra entries you get.
Perfect Match Romantic Luxury Cruise for 2 Competition
Win a 16 Night Luxury World Cruise
The prize includes:
- Return flights for 2
- 16 Nights accommodation
- Meals, Entertainment & Spending Money
- Visit The Caribbean, Cartagena, Panama Canal, Panama City, Cent. American Coast, Caldera, Acajutla, The Coast Of Mexico, Puerto Vallarta, The Usa's West Coast, San Diego, and San Pedro.
Who’s earned the most extra tickets so far?
|mariaga||Current Score: 15218870||Tickets: 1522|
|dino910||Current Score: 14180699||Tickets: 1419|
|Anonymous||Current Score: 13496483||Tickets: 1350|
|Bysosoboss_03||Current Score: 11332520||Tickets: 1134|
|Emlgit||Current Score: 9363422||Tickets: 937|
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open to all players aged 18 years or over except employees of the casino and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
- Additional entries can be made by playing at the casino to earn points. Points are earned according to the same rules applied to leaderboards. An additional entry will be granted for every 1000 points earned.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for draw entries will be 28 February 2020 12pm GMT. After this date no further entries to the draw will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The draw incorporating all valid entries will take place on 29 February. Winners will be announced on the casino website.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, extend or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prizes are as follows: a 16 night World Cruise or a 15 Night Hawaii island Cruise.
- Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the drawing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Players are bound by the general terms and conditions of the casino.
- The casino also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winner will have the option to have his/her name in publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Only one account per person, dual accounts will be disqualified.